Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fall Lookbook 2014

Fall time is my absolutely favorite season and I always look forward to this time of year. The weather cools down and the leaves start to change colors and even though we don't get to experience that in South Florida, I still like to pretend:). I like to burn candlers especially the pumpkin scented ones just to make my house feel and smell like Fall. Since we are in the Fall time, I put together 3 outfit ideas so you all can get inspiration from. Hope you guys 
enjoy the looks.




Outfit 1: Sweater Dress
Outfit Details:
Dress: Michael Kors via Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Scarf: TJMaxx (similar)
Necklace: HauteLook
Watch: Michael Kors vis TJMaxx
Boots: Local Boutique (similar)

Outfit 2: Floral Skirt
Outfit Details:
Shawl: Jessica Simpson (similar)
Skirt: ASOS (similar)
Boots: HauteLook
Watch: Guess via Ross
Ring: Nordstrom Rack
Earrings: Aldo
Necklace: Gifted

Outfit 3: Statement
Outfit Details:
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Arden B (similar)
Watch: Swatch
Bracelet: Gifted
Purse: Coach (similar)
Heels: Nine West (similar)

Check out my fashion video here:
Photos and video by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,

Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...