Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nails of the Week: Pastel Nails

Hello my loves,
For this week nails of the week, I wanted to something that embraced the current trend – Pastel Colors. While at Walgreens a couple weeks ago I picked up a Wet N Wild Purple Nail Polish called On A Trip for $.99 but never got around to getting nails done with this color. This week I decided to go for since it was such a pretty purple color and would go great with the nail style that I had in mind.
IMG_4648

IMG_4649
WNW On A Trip is a very opaque nail polish that is more on the lilac side than purple and when paired with my mint green nail polish, it reminds me of Easter.
 IMG_4651

IMG_4653
The mint green nail polish that I used to create this nail style is from Forever 21 called Mint and I topped with a glitter nail polish to give it that added glitter effectSmile!
IMG_4654

IMG_4655
The WNW nail polish comes with a unique, full-coverage brush that makes the nail polish application easy to apply and has been design with a new formula that makes it chip resistant which cause it to last longer. I am really curious to see if it live up to the hype and how many days it will go without chipping.
IMG_4700

IMG_4703

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...