Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Balm Haul

Hey loves,

Today is my birthday and I wanted to share with you some of the products that I picked up from theBalm that arrived just in time for my birthday!! Recently, Hautelook had some of there items for sale and I couldn't resist purchasing them. I am a makeup fanatic and I love trying out new products. Plus, another selling point for me was the cute and clever names so all in all it was a win win situation:). While I was waiting for my package to come in the mail, I decided to check out TJMaxx and I was able to score some theBalm products that were on clearance add them to my collection. Check out the swatches below and let me know if you ever tried any of theBalm products. xoxo



From Left to Right:
Promiscous Pearl
Manic Maribel
Open To Offers Olwen
Lavsh Latoya
Jinxy Jasmyne
Shadow/Blush: DownBoy


Top Row - Left to Right:
Sassy
Stubborn
Selfish
Sophisticated
Sexy
Serious
Second Row: Left to Right
Snobby
Stand-offish
Sultry
Seductive
Silly
Sleek
From Left to Right:
Strawberry
Nude






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...