Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Graduation Day

This past weekend, my family and I traveled to Tallahassee to watch my baby sister graduate. I am so proud of her for completing college and graduating with honors♥. Since this was a big moment for her, I wanted to wear something a bit dressy. For my look, I went with a royal blue romper that has this pretty mesh insert and eyelash lace trim. I wanted the romper to stand out so I paired my look with nude heels. To add some pop of color to my look, I completed my outfit with a colorful stretch bracelet and a beige clutch with a pink trim. I hope you guys enjoy this look.
Outfit Details:
Romper: ASOS
Clutch: The Boutique (similar)
Bracelet: RMC Jewelry (similar)
Heels: Alx Couture (exact)
Watch: Swatch 

 My sister and I
   Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...