Monday, March 12, 2012

Nails of the Week: Butter Scoundrel and Sally Hansen Big Money

Hello there lovely people,
This week for my nails of the week, I decided to keep it simple and add some glitter to my ring finger because y'all know how much I LOVE GLITTER:)!! I was going through my nail polish collection and was trying to figure out something cute yet simple to put together and these two colors just came to me. I've had Scoundrel in my nail polish bin for quite sometime now and never used it - which is soo crazy because the color is AMAZING. Scoundrel is a purplish mauve colored nail polish that looks great on any skin color. After searching for something to pair with it, I saw Big Money staring at me and saying "Pick Me, Pick me" (lol...my nail polishes so speak to me from time to time:)) and I thought it was a perfect pair. What I like about Big Money is that it has some purple fleck's in the gold glitter that stand out when paired with the purple:).









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...