Sunday, April 1, 2012

Girls Night Out

Hey loves,
The other day, my girlfriends and I went to see a play called I Need A Man. We were very excited about seeing the play and enjoying our girls day out. When we got to the venue, one of the assistant of the show asked us if we wanted to be part of the show and of course we didn't want to pass up the opporunitiy to see meet the cast and to be a small part of the play so we said yes. We were all excited because we got to meet Ruben Studdard, Ginuwine and Chris Martin for Kid & Play. We had so much fun backstage until they told us and everyone sitting and waiting for the play to start that the play was cancelled due to technical difficulities. Nonetheless, we made the most of the night and I wanted to show you guys some of our pictures. Enjoy!!
My girls and I
Ruben Studdard
The girls and Ginuwine


Chris Martin aka Play from Kid N Play
 My Outfit:
Jumpsuit - Hautelook
Necklace - Hautelook
Bracelet - Ross
Blazer - Express
Clutch - TJMaxx
Watch - Asos
Shoes - Jessica Simpson (can be found here)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...