Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Summertime Winter

Hey loves,

Today's outfit features two of the hottest current trends right now: floral pants and peplum tops. I recently got outfit from Arden B and featured them on Black Friday/Cyber Monday Haul. I absolutely love the floral pant trend and glad that I was able to get these on sale! To complete this look, I paired the pants with a white peplum shirt to create this look I called Summertime Winter....since its 85 degrees outside and we are in the middle of December.  It definitely doesn’t feel like winter around here.
I know they say that you shouldn't wear white after Labor Day but I feel that that rule doesn't apply to us here in Miami. Lol. It's hot all year round and wearing white is one way of staying cool. Hope you enjoy the look:)!

Outfit Details:
Peplum Top: Arden B
Chevron Necklace: Arden B (similar)
Floral Pants: Arden B
Handbag: Stella McCartney
Wedges: Steve Madden via Hautelook
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Hautelook and Aruba
Holiday Nails: Here









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...