Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Studded

Hey loves,

Happy Wednesday! I hope y'all are having a good week so far! I am ready for the Holiday and I can't wait to spend time with my family:)!

The other day, I was in Goodwill and came across this skirt from Forever 21. What I liked about it was how famine and dainty it was and how great it looked on. It was priced at $6 and I knew I had to have it. I could never walk away from a good deal and you know you wouldn't either:)! Lol. If you saw my recent Black Friday/Cyber Monday haul, I showed you a black studded top that I got from Forever 21 and I knew it would be the perfect top to pair with it.

I love thrifting because you can find cute and amazing pieces for a few bucks! I hope you enjoy the look!
Outfit Details:
Skirt: Forever 21 (thifted)
Belt: Chinese Laundry via TJMaxx
Tights: Target
Clutch: Hautelook
Boots: Sam Edelmam
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Thrifted
Snowflake Earrings: Claire's






xoxo,
Kikistyles101 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...