Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Aztec Print

Ever since I saw Jessie J’s Domino video, I became obsessed with finding a jumpsuit just like hers. I love how colorful it was and how trendy it made her look. What I love about jumpsuits is how easy they are to style. They give you a more put together look without having to do much.  All you have to do is add your favorite accessory and you are good to goJ. In my search, I came across this Aztec print jumpsuit from ASOS and I knew I had to have it. When you look at the Aztec Print patterns, you see colorful prints and strong shapes like circles and triangles and because of that, it’s become a big trend in the fashion world. For me this outfit was the best of both worlds and to make my look a bit more edge, I paired it with a faux leather jacket, a thick necklace and booties. This look gave me a bit of a 90’s feel and I love everything about it. Hope you enjoy the look.
Outfit Details:
Jumpsuit: ASOS (similar)
Jacket: HauteLook (similar)
Booties: Target
Purse: TJMaxx (similar)
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Bracelet: TJMaxx, HauteLook
Watch: ASOS
Thank you for stopping by!
 
xoxo,
Kikistyles101


1 comment :

  1. Looking Great!! You are rocking that aztec print!
    XX-SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...