Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!!! Today I officially turn 29!! I am so blessed and so fortunate for everything that I have in my life!
For my birthday look, I wanted to be in something really special and when I found this dress, I knew it was perfect for the occasion. And since it was going to be a special day, I wanted to take pictures at one of the most beautiful places in Miami - The Biltmore Hotel. It's a historical hotel that has a gorgeous lobby with antique Spanish tiles and beautiful gardens through the facility. I've always had a fascination with the past and when you walk into this hotel you will feel like you've been taken back to the 1920's but with a bit of a modern twist. I love this hotel and I felt it would be the perfect back drop for my birthday shoot!
For my look today, I went with a flowy gown that a lace detail on top with a ripping hemline on the bottom. Since I wanted this dress to stand out on its own, I paired it with minimal accessories to complete my look.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Nordstrom
Heels: Zigi via HauteLook
Bracelet: Forever 21
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...