Friday, August 9, 2013

Metallic Pants

A trend that was highly sought after in the 90s is making a comeback and that is metallic shiny jeans. Who would’ve thought?! Now, I know this trend is not for everyone but if styled correctly, you can take an everyday outfit and make it a bit chic by adding these jeans into the mix. These jeans can be worn during the day or at night and the key to styling them pairing them with neutral colors.
For my look today, I went with a laid back cool look. Since my jeans are a shiny silver, I paired it with a black scoop neck tee and my new favorite sneaker wedges that I got from Zara on sale. I wanted to edge up the look a bit so that is why I paired it with the studded sneaker wedges and complete the look with edgy earrings.
Outfit Details:
Top: Gifted (similar)
Pants: Romeo & Juliet Couture via HauteLook (similar)
Sneaker Wedges: Zara (similar)
Watch: Dolce and Gabbana
Earrings: Ross
Bracelets: HauteLook, Gifted by husband 
Ring: Aruba

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101













No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...