Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day to Night: Red Blazer

For today's fashion post, I teamed up with the fabulous Laura from Walking in Memphis in High Heels to show you guys how we styled a red blazer. Laura style is feminine and girly like mine and I loved working with her on creating this look.
When putting this look together, Laura and I decided that she would style her outfit for a more day time look and I would dress mine for a more night time going out look. While in Vegas last month, I stopped by a store called Francesca's and fell in love this skirt. It sort of reminded me of Alice and Wonderland and I knew it would be perfect for this look! It's feminine and girly and the bold black and white checkered pattern give this skirt that extra pop.
One of my all time favorite color combo are black, white and red. (Check out my very first fashion post where I go into detail about the pairing of these 3 colors here)So for today's outfit, I decided to pair a black crop top with this shirt and a red blazer to sophisticate the look a bit. I finished it off adding my new favorite lace-up booties and fun accessories.
Be sure to check out Laura's page for her outfit details♥!
Outfit Detail:
Red Blazer: Francesca's (similar)
Crop Top: Target (similar)
Skirt: Francesca's (similar)
Lace-up Booties: Nine West
Necklace: Cutieshey
Clutch: TJMaxx (similar)
Bracelet: Target
Watch: ASOS (similar)


Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...