Thursday, September 19, 2013

Camo and Peplum

Happy Thursday everyone!
I apologize for the lack of post on my blog. I've been going through some personal things have taken me away from my routine but now I am getting back into the swing of things:).
Today's outfit post centers around these camouflage pants from Zara. I paired these dark skinny jeans with a white peplum top that has a bit of a flare to it and blueish grey heels. To add a bit of color to the outfit, I complete my look with a red handbag. This outfit works perfectly as a transitional look as we get ready to leave summer and enter fall. 
 Outfit Details:
Top: Marshall (similar)
Pants: Zara (similar)
Purse: HauteLook (similar)
Heels: Steve Madden
Watch: Michael Kors
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...