Sunday, October 6, 2013

Smokey Green Fall Makeup Tutorial

Hey loves! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I know I am. Today, we starting put up Halloween decorations around the house and I can't wait for the Trick-o-Treaters:)!

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and I wanted to start off the Fall season with a Fall makeup look using my Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette. Around this time of the year, I will bust out this palette and create a lot of fun makeup looks. Check out my video below to see how I created this Smokey Green Fall Makeup Look:)!
Products Used:
NYX HD Eye Shadow Base
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Brown Script
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Edgy Emerald
Coastal Scents - Fall Festival Palette
Lorac TantalEyes Baked Eye Shadow Palette
Maybelline Master Drama - Midnight Master
L'Oreal Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner - Black
Ardell Accent Lashes - 301
CoverGirl Queen 3 in 1 Foundation - Q850 Sheer Espresso
Mary Kay Oil Mattifier
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer - Deep
L'Oreal True Match Crayon Concealer - Medium/Deep
CoverGirl Queen Pressed Powder - Q420 Medium
CoverGirl Queen Bronzer - Ebony
Milani Blush - Sunset Beach
Benefit Watts Up - Soft Focus Highlighter
NYX Lipliner Pencil - Espresso
Wet n Wild Lipstick - 902C Bare It All 902C
Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss - 150 Deep Spice
NYX Lipgloss - La~La
Thanks for stopping by!!!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...