Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Glitz and Glam

I love this time of year! The holiday decorations are up and everyone is in a festive mood. Even the temperature cools down a bit here in Miami - which makes me a happy camper:). For today's look, I went with something that was a bit festive and girly and since it has been breezy, I finished the looked with an army green jacket to give the outfit a bit of contrast. As for my shoes, I went with something that was a bit glitz. I absolutely love my lace up gladiator heel because they sparkle! The camera is really not doing them any justice. They have glitter all throughout the heel which helps to dress up your look even more. 
Outfit Details:
Jacket: Thrifted
Sequined Collar Top: Marshalls (similar)
Skirt: Nordstrom
Belt: Love Culture (similar)
Heels: UrbanOG
Clutch: Macys
Bracelet: Forever 21 (similar)
Watch: Micheal Kors
  Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...