Thursday, December 5, 2013

Miami Winter

This time of year is my favorite time of year! I always look forward to the weather changing and when it does, I make sure to take advantage of it since it doesn't last long:). Recently, we had a cold front come through in Miami and I already knew what outfit I wanted to wear. I really love my green and faux leather jacket that I got from Nordstrom and I wanted it to be the main focus of my outfit. I paired it with white jeans, a black top and since this look felt a bit edgy to me so I added spiked bracelets to finished the look. To add a bit of color to my outfit, I went with bold red lips.
Outfit Details:
Jacket: Nordstrom (similar)
Top: Express (via TJMaxx) (similar)
Jeans: Guess (via TJMaxx) (similar)
Purse: Olive & Joy (via TJMaxx)
Necklace: Betsey Johnson (via TJMaxx) (similar)
Ring: Thrifted
Bracelets: TJMaxx and Target (similar)
Booties: Sam Edelman (similar)
  Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101











2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll! I just found your blog on Lucky and I'm so happy that I did because it's fabulous! Your pictures are really great and I love how you accessorized this outfit. Following you now on Twitter :)

    Thrifty Belleza's Latest Post: e.l.f. Geometric Eyeshadow Palette: Part 1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...