Tuesday, January 21, 2014

For The Love of Leopard

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful start to the week!

Recently, I've been finding myself more and more in love with anything leopard print. From handbags to scarves to shoes, leopard print helps to take your outfit to the next level! It's fun, it's fierce and it's a nice way to glam up a look. You can wear it as a neutral or as the main focus of your outfit. There is no limitation on how to wear this pattern. For my look today, I paired this leopard print bodysuit that I got from Target with a black peplum skirt and finished off my look with gold accessories and red lipstick.
Outfit Details:
Leopard Top: Target (similar)
Skirt: HauteLook (similar)
Belt: Chinese Laudry (via TJMaxx)(similar
Wedges: Steve Madden
Clutch: TJMaxx (similar)
Bracelet: Ross and Cutieshey
Necklace: Shopthelook.net
Watch: ASOS (similar)
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...