Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Falling for Fall

Hello loves!! I hope you all are having a wonderful start to the New Year! A friend of mine told me that since this year ends in an even number, it will be a great year and I have a feeling it will:)! I want to wish you guys nothing but the best in wealth, in health and in love in 2014!!

I absolutely love wearing dark rich tones during this time of year. I always find myself gravitating towards burgundy colors, deep yellows and anything the else helps me get into the Fall/Winter spirit:). A few weeks back, my husband and I attended a baby shower and I wanted to wear something that was a bit girly and feminine since the baby shower was for a little girl. I am so happy for my friends and I can't wait to meet the new bundle of joy! For my look, I paired my favorite floral skirt  with a burgundy cardigan with black studs around the collar. I felt that by pairing my skirt with the burgundy color cardigan, it will help to bring out the warm colors of the skirt. To finish the look, I threw on a floppy hat and yellow heels to create this warm yet bright colorful outfit.
Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Target (similar)
Tube Top: TJMaxx (similar)
Floral Skirt: ASOS (similar)
Heels: Michael Antonio (via HauteLook)
Necklace: Arden B (similar)
Watch: Swatch
Bracelet: Target (similar)
Owl Belt: ASOS (similar)
Hat: Bakers (similar)
  Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...