Friday, March 28, 2014

Hear Me Roar

Happy Friday loves! I hope you all had a great week!
One thing about me is that I love to dress up. Whether I'm going out to hangout with friends or have dinner with that special someone, I'm always dressed for the occasion. Today's outfit is perfect outfit for date night. It sexy yet classy.
There is no secret that I love peplum. From peplum tops to peplum skirts and peplum jackets, my love affair for it continues to grow. Recently, I came across these peplum pants and I knew I had to have them. I was a bit skeptical at first because these pants are high waisted and I'm not much of a high waisted pant fan but I decided to order them anyway. When I got it, I fell in love! Even though the pants are high waisted, the peplum detail at the waist helps to accentuate my curves and helps to make anything I pair with it sexy:). Since the pants make a statement on their own, I wanted it to be the focus of my look. I kept my top very simple and completed my look with leopard print heels. In my opinion, nothing is more sexier than leopard print heels;). Hope you all enjoy my look.
Outfit Details:
Bodysuit: Forever 21 (similar)
Pants: Double Zero via HauteLook (similar)
Belt: Love Culture (similar)
Necklace: Target (similar)
Heels: UrbanOG (similar)
Bracelet: Target
Watch: Swatch
Bag: Coach Mini Studded Tanner

 Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...