Monday, September 29, 2014

Floral Chic

Hi my loves! I apologize for the lack of outfit posts. The past couple of weeks have been really crazy for me and it didn't help that it rained everyday but I am back with a new one for you all:).

Currently, we are in the fall season but Miami know nothing about seasons. The weather has been a steady 80/90 degrees with a lot of rain - which makes it hard to dress for Fall. As much as I want to embrace the change of season, I can't without burning up from the heat. Oh...the struggle! Hopefully, one day it will cool down in Miami so I can put some Fall looks together. But for now, I have to dress for where I live. Since it has been hot here, I went with a shorts and blazer look. This look is one of my all time favorite styles because it makes you look relaxed but well put together. I really love the bright colors on the blazer so I completed my look with fuchsia shorts and neon accessories.

Hope you guys are having a great day!
Outfit Details:
Jacket: ALX Couture (similar)
Tank Top: Target
Shorts: Express via TJ Maxx (similar)
Necklace: c/o Tori Shop
Ring: Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx (similar)
Heels: Steve Madden (similar)
   Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101














No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...