Wednesday, October 15, 2014

It's The Simple Things

Black, white and red has always been my favorite color combos. I love the simplicity in the black and white while the red brings a pop of color. For my look today, I went with a bit more of a lady like sophisticated look. It’s a very simple outfit but I added some diminishes to jazz it up a bit. I paired my sheer high-low dress that has a faux leather top portion to it with a black and white checked jacket, a statement necklace and finished it off with a pop of red. This look is very dressy and very chic. I would wear this outfit to an evening out on the town or for a nice dinner date. The opportunities are endless with this look.
Outfit Details:
Dress: TJMaxx (similar)
Jacket: Loehmann (similar)
Belt: Forever 21 (similar)
Necklace: Aldo (similar)
Heels: Enzo Angiolini (similar)
Clutch: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,

Kikistyles101









1 comment :

  1. Love this! I love that you did black and white with a pop of red.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...