Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sweater Dress

Well hello Fall!!! How I’ve been looking forward to you all year!

I love this time of year because there is a change in the temperature; even as slight as it is, there is still a change. And even though the leaves don’t change colors here in South Florida, I still like to pretend its FallJ. I like to change up my home décor and burn candles to make my house smell and feel like it’s another season. Recently, I went to Ross and came across this cowl neck sweater dress and fell in love with the pattern. I love the neutral colors and I love how easy it was to style. This dress is light weight which makes it perfect to wear in 80 degree weather. For my look today, I threw on some off white booties and some gold accessories but when the temps get cooler here in Miami, I plan on paring this dress with leggings and some boots to give it a more warm and cozy feel.
Outfit Details:
Sweater Dress: Ross (similar)
Necklace: Gifted
Booties: Charlotte Russe (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors via TJMaxx (similar)
Earrings: HauteLook
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,

Kikistyles101










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...