Friday, May 11, 2012

April Favorites

Hey everyone,
April has come and went and here we are in May - the 5th month of the year!! It's crazy how fast time flies. Anywho, its time for my monthly favorites and these are the products that I've been loving in the month of April. Enjoy!

Btw: I changed my hair! As much as I loved the curly hair, I miss my straight hair so I decided to go back.

Products Mentioned:
Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel ( Review)
Zana Cosmetic - Picture Perfect Expert Primer
L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Medium Deep
Rohto - Cool Eye Drops
Urban Decay - DeSlick Setting Spray
Clean N Clear - Hello Kitty Limited Edition Oil-Absorbing Sheets
NYX - Sunise In Bali
Revlon Colorburst Lipbutter - Lollipop
Sephora - Feverish Fushia
NYX - Liquid Crystal Liner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...