Monday, May 7, 2012

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Foundation Review

Hey guys,
I want to talk to y'all about a product that I picked up recently from Ulta. A while back, I went to Ulta to use a 20 percent coupon that I had. I originally didn't plan on buying all the things I bought but I just couldn't resist a good deal especially when you can use the coupon on brand name makeup items like Tarte and Urban Decay!!! While exploring the Tarte makeup section, I came across the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Foundation. I've never used any of Tartes products before but I was really curious about trying this foundation and seeing if it would live up to it's name. This product came HIGHLY recommended by the sales rep from Ulta so I decided to give it a shot. Check out the video below to see how I feel about the foundation. Enjoy:)!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...