Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hello Spring

Happy weekend everyone!! I hope y'all are enjoying the enjoying the weekend as much as I am:).

Ahh...Spring how I love thee♥! Now that it's Spring is officially here, be prepared to see more colorful looks on my blog:). When I think of Spring, I think of combining bright colors and floral patterns together to create a look . For today's outfit, I paired a green and blue Prabal Gurung for Target sweater with tights that had the same color scheme and added orange accessories for a pop of color. Hope you enjoy the look!
Outfit Details:
Sweater: Target
Black Tank: H&M (similar)
Leggings: Target (similar)
(these are still available in store but couldn't find them online)
Boots: UrbanOG
Necklace: Target
Earrings: Target
Purse: Ross (similar)
Watch: Sterling via HauteLook
Sunnies: Nicole Miller
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...