Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Colorful Grandma

Hey loves,

Fashion is something you have to take risk with. Sometimes it works.... and sometimes it doesn't. Today's outfit is one I was on the fence about. Lately, it has been a bit chilly here and I wanted to wear this lime green sweater that I got from Target on clearance recently:). Since it's a bright sweater, I wanted to pair it with a bright skirt for a very colorful outfit. Well, when we went to take the pictures my husband said I looked like a colorful grandma and didn't like this look at all. I didn't think I did but looking at it now, I think I do a little bit. Oh well...we still decided to shoot this look. I hope you guys like it and let me know what you think:). Enjoy!
Outfit Details:
Sweater: Target (similar)
Tank Top: Target (similar)
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack
Wedges: Ross
Headband: Ulta
Necklaces: Charlotte Russe, TJMaxx
Bracelet: BCBG (similar), HauteLook
Watch: Michael Kors







xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...